Do you have a compliment about a staff member that you would like to share or questions about a policy? Understanding the appropriate person to contact will allow us to address your compliment or concern as quickly as possible. Below are descriptions of who you should contact and when:
- Classroom teacher: Questions about a grade, assignment, or classroom policy.
- Dean of Instruction: Questions about curriculum, AP classes/tests, or an IB Program.
- Dean of Students: Questions about extracurricular activities, uniforms, or discipline procedures.
- Dean of College Prep: Questions about the college application process, graduation requirements, or scholarships. Jakkia Hollingsworth Jhollingsworth@uplifteducation.org
- Director: Questions about school- or network-wide policies, teacher/staff compliments, or concerns that were unresolved by a teacher/dean.
- Managing Director: Director/dean/teacher/staff compliments, or concerns that were unresolved by a director.